Possibly the best shopping app, but still missing key features:
• cloud sync for multiple devices;
• backup to cloud, at least;
• simpler, smoother remove from cart design (1-click?), smoother item creation, and pricing;
• better history viewing;
• maybe color dots in each item to represent associated stores
1) To move single items, press and hold the item, then select from the list what you want to do with the item.
2) To move a bunch of items, tap on the three dots at the top of the screen to get a menu of options, and select Move Items. You will get a list of moves that you can do. This is what I normally use when I’m done shopping. I use the Cart to All option. Note that this only moves items for the store you are in. This is a handy tool as there are lots of thing you can use it for.
I use a fair few “stores” for grouping purposes OTHER than stores. Is there a way to select multiple items under one store and either assign them to a different store or just remove that store from those items? It can be cumbersome to remove them one by one.
If this already exists, I’ve missed it 🙂 but if not, this is a feature request.